This Account manager position manages a range of projects and campaigns within the tech industry.
The experience we need.
• At least two years’ agency experience, ideally with B2B experience
• The ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
• The ability to build effective client relationships
• Experience of managing senior stakeholders
• A proven track record of successful account management and growth
• Commercial and business acumen
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to articulate your ideas
• An eye for detail and confidence to communicate with creative and production teams
As an Account Manager, you will play a key-role in the delivery of agency jobs; creating briefs, campaign plans and proposals for global brands, collaborating on strategies to break the mould and identifying new business opportunities for
Volume Innovate. The goal is to solve the clients’ challenges, drive forward relationships and ultimately business growth and your contribution will be essential to achieving this. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop new solutions, campaigns and creative thinking that delivers business value for our clients.
To be successful, as well as the skills required, you should have an eye for impactful creative, the desire to work on the latest innovative digital solutions and the willingness to keep pace with the market and your clients whilst continually developing your expertise and knowledge.
Where to start?! These guys are constantly up for industry company awards and also individual talent recognition trophies. They provide a genuinely supportive and development focused environment and take corporate social responsibility seriously!
They have all kinds of away days, company team building opportunities and perks that make them a joy to be a part of.
This marketing agency have been at the cutting edge of innovative marketing solutions such as AI / VR / AR for some time now and they offer clients an unrivalled technology proposition to boost growth to a range of clients predominantly in the tech sector.
What you'll get in return.
This agency offers an outstanding package. A salary in the region of £28,000 - £35,000 + a raft of benefits. Flexible working with a mix of office and home.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the 'Apply' button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Gaby at Henry Nicholas a call.