£24000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, health cash plan
7 months ago
The experience we need.
- 2-4 years industry experience in a similar Marketing or Experiential Senior Account Executive or Account Manager position
- Experience of working on creative marketing or experiential campaigns for an agency – this role will involve working on a range of experiential event, in-store activation and marketing activity
- Experience in briefing studios on the production of large print, POS or in-store material
- Ability to manage budget and suppliers
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building and verbal communication skills
The right Account Manager will support the senior team in the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure experiential and marketing projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You will brief the creative studio on artwork and work closely with them to meet client expectations. This role will also include the day to day reporting and team status administration.
My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package, including pension scheme, bonus, health care benefits, vouchers and lots of team building days. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known accounts team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.