£26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent company benefits
10 months ago
The experience we need.
- Proven ability to deliver contract growth through forecasting of great client relationships
- Ideally 3 or more years' experience of account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organised and a real can-do attitude
- A background in a data / DM or IT operational environment would be advantageous but not essential
- A fund raising / charity sector background would be advantageous but not essential
- The successful Account Manager will proactively engage with clients to understand the strategic direction, challenges and identify opportunities to sell and up-sell in order to grow the account.
- Provide commercial and relationship management support for key accounts
- Act as the point of escalation for client support
- Ensure adherence to SLAs for clients and their forecasts
A long established and successful business who operate in the not for profit and charity space. They provide wide ranging data and payment processing solutions to their clients and have a collaborative and fun working environment.
What you'll get in return.
You'll receive a competitive salary dependent on experience in the region of £30,000 plus all of their company benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more information on this or similar roles, please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.