- Set in the beautiful village in the county of Oxfordshire, the agency provides a culture of social inclusion and creative diversity.
- This agency provides the most up to date technology allowing you to achieve awesome results on behalf of your clients.
- To build relationships internally and with clients to ensure the internal teams are fully informed of the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to make sure projects are delivered in line with the standards outlined in the company SLA.
- Agency experience ideally with a medical, pharma or healthcare focus.
- A creative mindset, a problem solver and strong communicator.
- Highly organised and diligent.
- A good understanding of ABPI COP.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £25k to £40k.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
- A great benefit’s package
- A friendly team that will offer support and development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.