£26000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
10 months ago
The experience we need.
The public relations Account Manager should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years PR experience, preferably within an agency.
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous public relations campaigns.
- Broad PR campaign experience.
- Demonstrable skill in nurturing client relationships.
- Results driven with a keen commercial awareness.
- Ability to work well within a team.
The successful PR Account Manager will play a key role in designing and delivering world-class PR and communication programmes for the PR agency's growing roster of global clients
This niche public relations consultancy are the world leaders in PR in their specialist industry sector so offer the successful PR Account Manager the opportunity to propel their career to the next level.
What you’ll get in return.
The successful PR Account Manager will be rewarded with a great salary of £26-35k, dependant on experience, as well as the chance to further their career working with great brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.