We're looking for an established and driven Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join one of the UK's most respected creative, branding and packaging agencies. You'll get to work with many of the best creatives, account handlers and brand strategists in the industry, delivering big budget branding and packaging projects for some of the most well-known FMCG brands!
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager or new Senior Account Manager within a creative, branding or packaging agency environment.
- You will have over 4 years' experience working on branding projects for global brands and packaging for FMCG brands.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- A true passion for brands and creativity, and a desire to work for one of the country's best creative agencies.
You will be an integral part of the team working closely with other account handlers on big brand packaging and brand development projects, juggling multiple workstreams and maintaining sharp attention to detail.
This agency is known for creating opportunities for their employees to grow within their role and progress up the ranks and is famous for being a fantastic place to work. There's real room for growth and opportunity to work on a wide breadth of projects here. With the quality of their work as their top credit, their atmosphere is a close second!
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking. Their office is based in Bristol however the team welcome applications from candidates who live further afield and are able to travel to Bristol 3 days a week (once the team are back in the office).
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k - £35k.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world's biggest brands, as well as some smaller local and independent brands.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- Flexible and remote working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.