We're looking for a dynamic Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join one of the UK's most respected creative, branding and packaging agencies. You'll get to work with many of the best creatives, account handlers and brand strategists in the industry, delivering big budget branding and packaging projects for some of the most well-known FMCG brands.
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within a creative, branding or packaging agency environment.
- You will have experience working on branding projects for global brands and packaging for FMCG brands.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- A true passion for brands and creativity, and a desire to work for one of the country's best creative agencies.
You will be an integral part of the team working closely with an Account Director on big brand packaging and brand development projects, juggling multiple workstreams and maintaining sharp attention to detail.
This agency is known for creating opportunities for their employees to grow within their role and progress up the ranks and is famous for being a fantastic place to work. With the quality of their work as their top credit, their atmosphere is a close second!
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k - £40k.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world's biggest fmcg brands, as well as some smaller independents.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.