My client are a highly successful integrated media, creative and data science agency.
Their unique operating model means they have fantastically unique client relationships, utilising their data science capabilities to deliver intelligent media experiences.
You will deliver and develop the agency's affiliates proposition, with first class planning, implementation, and optimisation of innovative campaigns across retail, FMCG and financial clients.
They need a proactive affiliates marketer to help develop and execute an affiliate strategy (existing and pitch work) reporting directly into the Paid Search & Acquisition Lead.
You will be joining a close-knit and growing agency team who are incredibly passionate about clients and their product.
Following Experience Ideal:
- A competent affiliate marketing specialist
- Experience with affiliate network platforms and reporting
- Proficient knowledge of business outcomes-based marketing
- Managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against KPIs
- Dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach
What's in it for you
£25,000 - £35,000
City centre office
World class brands
Hybrid and flexible working (1-2 days in the office)
Much much more
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and the elimination of discrimination in all its forms.