Are you an Affiliates Specialist seeking an opportunity to develop and execute an affiliate strategy for a major UK agency?
My client is a highly successful integrated media, creative and data science agency. Their unique operating model results in fantastically unique client relationships, utilising data science capabilities to deliver intelligent media experiences.
As an Affiliates Specialist you will deliver and develop the agency's affiliates proposition, with first-class planning, implementation, and optimisation of innovative, campaigns across retail, FMCG and financial clients.
I am looking for a proactive affiliates marketer to help develop and execute an affiliate strategy (existing and pitch work) reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media.
This role is wide open for someone to come in, define the need and progress quickly. You will be joining a close-knit and growing agency team that are incredibly passionate about clients and their product.
- Help drive the development and execution of an affiliate strategy to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Manage budgets and deliver accurate KPI forecasts and business targets
- Execute key campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates for clients, maximising their promotion and marketing
- Manage Third Party Partnerships, ensuring they're meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- Advise the wider business and all key stakeholder on all matters relating to affiliate marketing, up to date trends and technologies
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to integrate affiliates into other channel mixes and to collaborate on broader projects and pitch work
- Provide in-depth reporting, analysis, and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
Following Experience Ideal
- A competent affiliate marketing specialist
- Proficient knowledge of business outcomes-based marketing
- Managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against KPIs
- Dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Extremely data-driven with a customer-centric approach
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Development opportunities
- Fantastic offices
- Flexible working