We are delighted to be working for one of the leading creative response agencies in the UK, based in beautiful Bristol, they are highly regarded and ranked within the top 100 creative agencies in the UK. We are searching for an Agency Partner; a Senior level role comparable to somebody looking for a Business Director, Client Services Director or similar. You will be directly responsible for the smooth running and growth of this highly respected agency. This is a unique, rare, and very exciting opportunity!
The experience we need.
We are looking for an Agency Partner who has previous creative agency experience, you will help the agency achieve their objective in being the strategic leader for their client's response advertising.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with the experience in response marketing to identify opportunities to expand existing accounts horizontally, somebody who can support the Client Services team to realise and convert those opportunities. Similarly, you will will have the confidence and strategic experience to be positioning our agency as a creative lead across multiple channels on new business wins, devising and delivering the visual content strategy where necessary.
As a Partner, you will head up department team meetings, appraisals, and drive a happy company culture in general.
- Creative agency experience, 6 years + as a minimum
- An understanding of response driven marketing
- A friendly and happy personality
- Previous experience leading teams and helping drive agency growth
- Above the line experience is very much a nice to have (TV and Radio)
Job description, Agency Partner: We're looking for someone to help run our agency, an experienced team leader who has been a client services lead and knows how to maintain high standards of service to essential incumbent clients, as equally as formulating and running new business pitches, through to ensuring the commercial aspects of an agency are maintained.
- Day to day management of the running of the agency
- Client principle on some key accounts (or accounts that need high-level support); involved in briefings/meetings/all agency to help the team spot opportunities and develop accounts.
-Attending TV shoots on key accounts
- Strategy & planning for direct response & brand response campaigns, whether pitches or existing clients, plus supporting the team with right approach/questions
-Working with wider team to build & present longer-term creative strategy
- Running & presenting pitches (with team), writing & collating proposals
This creative response agency is proud of their tight-knit and positive culture, alongside their creative and strategic work. As an agency they have creative and production under one roof, with TV, Video and Radio at the core of most of their campaigns. The client roster covers a full mix of advertising and corporate clients across Finance, charity, gaming and retail.
What you'll get in return.
The salary for this position will be negotiable between the bracket of £50,000 - £70,000 dependant on level and experience of candidates.
How to apply.
If this Agency Partner role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.