£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 3 years ago
The experience we need.
- 3-5 years industry experience in Android Development
- Programming/Computing Degree
- Excellent Java knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience in Android framework
- Experience working with 3rd party API
- Database creation in SQL
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience using Unity game creation software is desired but not essential
- Experience with Kotlin desirable but not essential
- Unit testing skills are an advantage but not essential
- Able to produce work under tight timeframes
- Good communication skills are essential
- Superb attention to detail
- Hardworking, can-do attitude
As an experienced Android developer, you will work closely alongside our Junior Android Developer, helping to providing direction and constructive feedback, sharing knowledge and best practices. You will collaborate with our team of graphic designers to create and maintain educational apps and games. As a key member of the design and development team, you’ll be responsible for delivering training on the functions of the apps, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining software as well as finding innovative solutions technical challenges.
My client is an innovative, rapidly growing, international healthcare company based in Greater London with distributors in over 60 countries. There products are sold under 3 main brands as well as several co-brands, and are one of the largest and most well recognised names within the UK’s hospital healthcare sector. Our creative team is responsible for designing and developing educational apps to help provide innovative solutions to the healthcare market.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000 maybe flexible.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.