The experience we need
Ideally as an established Art Director you'll have a background with about 5 years experience of creating award winning concepts and owning these through to completion.
- To keep up-to-date with current trends and apply this knowledge to continually expand the agency’s creative solutions
- Good time management and the composure to remain calm and considered under all kinds of pressure
- Sound knowledge across print and digital channels
- Create working relationships based on mutual trust and respect across all agency departments and clients.
- Natural ability to express ideas in convincing and inspiring ways
- Track record of award winning work
- 5+ years experience as an Art Director
- Diverse experience across multiple comms channels
- Inspire and motivate those around you
- Have a natural can-do mentality and best-it-can be work ethic
- To partner with your copywriter to generate concepts
- To take ownership of each concept and oversee its development through the agency to hi-fidelity production
- To build excitement, trust and belief in clients when presenting work
- To nurture and inspire others in the department
- Support the creative leadership team
- Gravitas to be principal Art Director on any Pitch
- Maintain financial awareness on projects
A leading and multi-award winning agency based in the Cotswolds who work predominantly across Digital and Direct / CRM. They have an enviable culture and a growing client list. The Art Director will join an established award winning creative team.
What You'll Get In Return
In return the successful Art Director will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary of around £45-50k, excellent benefits and plenty of room for portfolio progression.
Flexible working from the studio and home.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.