This is an extremely unique opportunity for somebody to join the UK's largest independent packaging manufacturers who partner with global influential FMCG blue chip clients to provide industry leading packaging solutions across product portfolios.
This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join the dynamic product control team who specialise in providing market leading packaging to the FMCG food market. This could suit somebody who had just finished there A Levels who is looking for a new career path.
The Experience We Need;
- You we be a driven go getter with the ambition to learn and develop
- You will have a good understanding on Microsoft office particularly Excel
- You will have good ICT skills and understand administration techniques
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manor to various stakeholders
- Artwork Administrator will be responsible for raising purchase orders, providing administrative reports, accurate input into computer system and liaising with multiple departments within the company
- Process amendments to jobs
- Process jobs to include checking processes, calculations and instructions
- Check final issue artwork in conjunction with documentation
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role and knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be desirable.
The largest independent packaging manufacturers in the U.K. is continuing to grow and are looking for an Artwork Coordinator to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a growing company or a motivated individual to start a career in a exciting industry with a thriving business.
What you'll get in Return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A chance to progress with an industry leading business
- 25 Day Holiday + BH
- Company days out to support the local community
How to Apply:
If it feels like you have the relevant experience and sounds interesting, we would be really keen to hear of you. Click the "Apply" button to send your CV to Nick at Henry Nicholas