Artwork Coordinator - Packaging
This is an extremely unique opportunity for somebody to join the UK's largest independent packaging manufacturers who partner with global influential FMCG blue chip clients to provide industry leading packaging solutions across product portfolios.
This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join the dynamic print and pre-press team who specialise in providing market leading packaging to the FMCG food market.
The Experience We Need;
- You will be knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator and have strong ITC skills
- You will ideally have an applicable degree in a field i.e. Graphic Design, Industrial Design
- You will have a strong eye for detail and have experience in administrative reporting
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manor to various stakeholders
- Pre-Production Coordinators are involved in the preparation of supplied artworks through to the delivery of print ready designs to meet Ultimate specifications
- Developing working relationships within the business and with external suppliers
The largest independent packaging manufacturers in the U.K. is continuing to grow and are looking for an Artwork Coordinator to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a growing company or a motivated individual to start a career in a growing industry with a growing company.
What you'll get in Return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A chance to progress with an industry leading business
- 25 Day Holiday + BH
- Company days out to support the local community
How to Apply:
If it feels like you have the relevant experience and sounds interesting, we would be really keen to hear of you. Click the "Apply" button to send your CV to Nick at Henry Nicholas