2020 started as brilliantly as 2019 had finished for my client… then things really went crazy. Since lock-down their matrix like virtual studio has been flat out, servicing existing clients and winning a couple of new ones.
This means that they are now looking for a full time Junior Middleweight Packaging Creative Artworker to join a fantastic team, in the cloud and in Bath when the world rights itself.
You will be working on high profile global FMCG brands with a crazily talented, energetic and brilliant bunch of people. Great knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a must. FMCG packaging and print experience a definite bonus, however the plan for this role is to mentor the chosen one into another ultimate artworker, all under the guidance of the senior Artwork team.
They really are an enthusiastic bunch and they like people who are arm-wavey, creatively confident and collaborative in approach.
Vast experience is not necessary but very helpful to have, as always attitude with aptitude will win out, my client want people who want to learn, grow and be the best they can be. As a guide, the more of the following list you can tick off, the more excited they will be;
- A hunger to improve, impress and ink trap with the best team in the business
- A personality that will fit into an Artwork team that's already creating beautiful and technically accurate artwork and visualisation for international FMCG clients.
- A passion for brands, layout, design and typography.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- 3d (Cinema 4D) or Motion Graphics experience will bump you up the list.
- An understanding of packaging and print processes will tick another box.
- Knowledge of corporate design and the building of brand guidelines will give you another bonus point.
- An ability to visualise anything will be a massive plus.
- A mustard keenness to learn and grow into a fully formed artwork pro.
- And of course, willing and able to work remotely until the world resets (fast internet and a min. 27 screen).
- Salary £20,000 - £30,000
- 24 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays,
- Private medical option,
- Free tea and biccies (when back in the office)
- Brilliant parties
Press Apply now