The experience we need
- Previous experience as an Artworker for a marketing agency is essential.
- Proven experience in typesetting and artworking complex documents and exhibitions – both print and digital.
- Solid experience in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects to (often tight) deadlines.
The Artworker will be responsible for creating and developing artwork for a whole host of print and digital media platforms, and for some amazing national and global brands. Working closely with the agency's design, digital and client services teams, you’ll ensure that all designs maintain their integrity, meet their full potential, and are quality-controlled to print-ready standard.
A fantastic B2B marketing agency with global brand clients, loads of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city. This is an excellent agency for career progression, and the team you'll work with are amazing at their jobs and also lots of fun.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience (a salary banding has deliberately not been set for this role).
- A role with one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do and have fun while they do it.
- Fabulous working environment in brand-new offices.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.