This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading commercial banking groups as Assistant Marketing Manager, working within their evolving campaigns marketing team. You will be tasked with executing marketing plans for specific products and based out of their bustling central Bristol office.
The experience we need.
- Experience working in house as either a senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager in a regulated environment, preferably with some knowledge of financial services.
- Comprehensive experience developing and implementing complex, multichannel marketing campaigns.
- You will be happy to crunch the numbers and be well versed in interpreting performance marketing data, alongside making recommendations to improve campaign activity.
- The ability to establish strong working relationships with key partners in order to support delivery of shared objectives.
- Utilising your performance marketing know-how to collate and analyse marketing data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats.
- Assisting senior colleagues in handling client and customer relationships.
- Delivering a range of exciting marketing projects across email, direct mail and display/search.
This is a great opportunity to join a very well-established financial services company who are looking to expand their team and refresh their approach. There's an excellent benefits package on offer and scope for real progression and growth.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive basic salary DOE.
- 4% cash benefit.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a new team.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous pension scheme.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.