This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading commercial banking groups and work within their driven campaigns marketing team. The Assistant Marketing Manager works directly within customer engagement and conversion marketing and will be tasked with executing new, exciting and unique marketing plans for a range of products & services across online and offline channels.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is a key role for the group and provides a platform to develop personally and professionally within a supportive cross functional team. For the right candidate this will provide an opportunity to join a relatively fresh team based in Bristol and allow the successful applicant to create a stamp on moulding the groups future campaigns for tomorrows market. Please note flexible working is available.
- Running the development and delivery of 121-channel conversion marketing communications working across a mix of 121 channels to deliver optimal marketing contribution for the insurance business
- Delivering activities on time, within budget and with the appropriate risk and legal approvals in what is a complex regulatory environment
- Developing best-in-class, compelling conversion communications that are grounded in customer insight and previous learnings
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and implement regular communication on the status of campaigns, performance and to ensure constant alignment to business objectives
- Becoming a key part of the performance culture and embed in-flight optimisation, making timely changes to marketing activities to achieve the optimal customer response
The Experience We Need;
Campaign Development & Creative Excellence:
- Relentless focus on creative excellence and strong creative judgement required
- Experience in developing and implementing complex, multi variant, personalised campaigns
- Strong production experience and knowledge of levers to deliver continual speed to market improvements
- Accurately accounts for all campaign spend and understands budgeting processes.
- Numerate and able to interpret performance data / make recommendations to improve campaign activity
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- Experienced with how to set up delivery of comms through new platforms such as Oracle Eloqua
- Able to interface with technical data leads to inform how new data flows can be set up to enable the efficient and compliant delivery of communications through new platforms
- Establishes good collaborative working relationships with key partners – to support delivery of shared objectives
What's On Offer;
- Up to £38K on your basic salary DOE
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop is a new team
- Remote working with plans to move back to the Bristol offices in 2022 (1/2 days a week only)
- Pension up to 13% company contribution and 28 days holiday + BH
How to Apply;
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience within the relevant marketing fields. Please click the apply button to send us your CV.