This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading commercial banking groups to work within their driven campaigns marketing team. Working within customer engagement and conversion marketing you will be tasked with executing new unique marketing plans for specific products and service on offer.
For the right candidate this will provide an opportunity to join a relatively new team in the business and create your own stamp on moulding future campaigns for tomorrows market place.
- Helping senior colleagues handle client and customer relationships by using client systems and protocols
- Working independently to collate and analyse data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats
- Supporting others, so they can use and benefit from the existing external communications systems
- Delivering own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working within an established programme management plan
- Keeping track of risk parameters and identifies and reports any major deviation to more senior colleagues
The Experience We Need;
- Developing new and exciting packaging solutions
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Working as part of a team and individually managing your own work load
- Creating samples using plotters and cutting tables to present initial concepts to customers
- Analysing market innovations and competitor activity to keep abreast of the latest trend in the market
What's On Offer;
- Up to £40K on your basic salary
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop is a new team
- Initially 100% remote working with plans to move back to the London office in September
- Pension 25 days holiday + BH
How to Apply;
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience within the relevant marketing fields. Please click the apply button to send us your CV.