The experience we need.
It is essential this candidate has a background in creative packaging design and extensive work with FMCG brands. This role will require an excellent and accomplished designer, brimming with ideas and ideally a strategic thinker (not essential). It is likely you will be a Senior Designer looking for that step up and possibly relocating from a well-known London agency. It goes without saying, that you will have a portfolio you are truly proud of.
Extra Associate Creative Director requirements;
- Expert in packaging design for FMCG brands.
- Be good at telling a story, demonstrating you can work from brief to client presentation with a clear thought process and intelligent reasoning.
- Know how to work as part of a creative team and be happy to provide positive motivation and guidance to less experienced designers.
- Have a minimum 6 years design agency experience with a backbone in fast turnaround FMCG packaging and brand work.
- Be happy to present your work direct to clients and be able to pro-actively look for solutions when they are challenged.
- Be happy to travel to client meetings in London and overseas.
The current agency Creative Director, is looking for somebody to come in and push him creativity, help mentor junior members of the team and add value strategically, while delivering stunning creative designs, this role is still very much a “hands on” creative role. The Associate Creative Director is a brand-new position within this agency and will bridge the gap between the current Senior Creatives and Creative Director.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is flexible for the right candidate, with a whole long list of benefits and continued career progression, plus a sizeable annual bonus.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.