Henry Nicholas are proud to be working with a UK leading customer engagement agency. This Associate Creative Director role has been scoped to provide creative authority at a senior level. You'll be at the heart of this organisation, leading and inspiring design direction and copy effectiveness. You'll be providing the big ideas and seeing them through.
The experience we need.
- Ability to lead decisively and roll up sleeves when necessary
- A broad portfolio which will heavily feature CX and customer engagement across multiple channels
- Exceptional copywriting background
- Strong Digital and CRM craft and strategy experience
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Top creative agency background
- Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinker
- Pace, energy, drive and passion
We need a visionary Associate Creative Director who can drive creative output for a list of global clients contributing to their continued growth and success.
As Associate Creative Director you'll:
- Continually raise the standard of creative output
- Take ownership of copy for all agency accounts
- Act as creative ambassador for the agency
- Manage and inspire the team
- Present creative work and major campaigns to senior stakeholders
- Work with clients to build strategic partnerships
- Take a hands-on approach from idea to execution
A very well established, South West based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines data, CRM and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result. To widen the net we are considering candidates based in a variety of locations and able to work from home, not just the South West.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience, probably somewhere in the region of £60k
- Great company benefits
- A chance to make real change to the top level culture and creative output of this great agency
- Flexible / remote working
- Exceptional portfolio development
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or to have a confidential chat, give Dan a call.