Are you an experienced marketing agency Senior Account Manager looking for a promotion or an established Account Director looking for a fresh challenge?
My client are part of the UK's largest independent agency network.
Due to amazing growth and demand they are now seeking an Account Director to work with Blue Chip business to business clients.
As the Account Director you will be the client lead on all assigned accounts and play an important role in their strategic development to ensure ongoing retention and revenue growth.
The role will be a figure head within the client services department, assisting in developing the B2B proposition for the agency and sharing their knowledge of multi-channel marketing.
The Account Director will be the senior agency point of contact for the client team, so excellent communication and leadership skills are a necessity.
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- At least 3 years' experience working in an Account Director/Senior Account Manager role within a B2B marketing agency
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication and proven data management skills
- Experience of leading a team with strong management skills
- Strong commercial focus and thrive off delivering results
- Strong attention to detail, with strong project management and organisational skills
- Motivated by a constantly challenging and rewarding role and inspiring culture.
If you are ready to accelerate you career please apply today!
Have a brilliant day.