We're looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Manager in Bristol - somebody who can write comms plans, do some copywriting themselves, oversee content production (there's an increasing amount of video content but they mostly outsource it), and somebody who knows their way around a CMS and other key digital platforms/tools. You'll join an amazing not-for-profit organisation who are busier than ever right now, and the work you do will help the organisation to support a huge population of people that benefit from their service, via the partners that deliver that service. This will be more of a B2B comms role where education and brand advocacy are among some of the key objectives. We're open to applicants from consumer comms as well.
The experience we need
- Solid experience working in a marketing communication-based role
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills and a good understanding of what makes an effective marketing communications campaign
- Experience using email software platforms, social media, design software (e.g. photoshop, premier pro) and content management systems (CMS)
- Experience of managing external photoshoots or video production
- Comfortable with change, confident to own projects and get the job done
- Experience with managing external suppliers and agencies and budgets
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify trends in campaign reporting data and use of website analysis and reporting tools such as Google Analytics
The Digital Marketing Communications Manager design, develop and deliver high quality integrated communications to the organisation's "service delivery" partners using multiple channels. The Digital Marketing Communications Manager will help manage, maintain and develop new content for the organisation's main website and liaise with stakeholders to create clear communications to support partners in providing excellent service to their customers.
You will be writing and editing copy and content for print and online channels, including digital content, guides, email and direct mail campaigns, newsletters, video and animation content and deliver a clear and compelling tone of voice to drive partner engagement and performance.
You will identify areas where effective partner communications, solutions and supporting tools will help drive and improve operational performance, service, efficiencies and the dealer experience.
This role will require you to liaise with partners, internal colleagues and stakeholders to produce, update or edit partner communications.
You will provide relevant and informative reporting on the success and effectiveness of campaigns and communications, sharing insights and learnings with the other dealer services team to drive forward planning and actions.
You will also need to work closely with suppliers (creative & digital agencies) to deliver a range of communications on brand, on time and on budget.
A very well established and highly successful not-for-profit organisation that makes an enormous difference to people's lives across the country. Although a not for profit organisation, they're run like a fast paced commercial business and generate an impressive annual income which is used to support the people who need it most. They're constantly innovating and improving their online platforms, and associated marketing content. You'll play a key role in helping drive that activity forward.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary in the region of £34k but possible wiggle room for an exceptional candidate
- Excellent benefits
- Continued career development, training and innovation
- The chance to make a real difference to people's lives, through supporting the success of this fantastic not-for-profit organisation