My client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Back End Web Developer within their expanding web development team. You'll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency and develop your knowledge within the experienced web development team.
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with a proven background in back end web development, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
- Content Marketing
- Developing open source websites (using Magento, WordPress)
- Time tracking
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 30 days basic holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Tiered holiday increments based on length of service
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Free fruit
- Health insurance benefits (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Access to the beer fridge at 4pm on Fridays