We've got a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence (BI) Integrations Analyst / Developer to work for a Global Marketing Services specialist in the North Yorkshire area, although remote working part of the week is open to candidates. This is a brand new position supporting their internal data and external client projects.
The experience we need.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI (eg - DAX, queries, measures, relationships, connections, dataflows)
- Good SQL skills
- Good understanding of ETL methods and practices
- Experience of Talend or alternative preferred but not essential
- Excellent communicator and experience of managing expectations with stakeholders
- Ability to interpret user requirements
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretation/understanding of data and reporting
- Experience of extracting, connecting and manipulating complex data from varied systems
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to gather, understand and translate business analytics requirements into meaningful insight
- Design, development and implementation of PowerBI dashboards for complex projects
- Interrogation, navigation and ETL of complex data sets across multiple systems
- Structure design and maintenance (and creation where needed) of all in scope data.
- Follow a well organised design approach for all projects, with all meetings, processes, designs, mappings, data flows and connections well documented.
A well known and successful marketing services consultancy, part of a global group who help organisations derive insight from their data through a multi-channel approach. They have a range of massive high profile clients and are now going through a period of rapid growth. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should ideally be based within reach of Wakefield, but there is scope for remote working 2 or 3 days a week to broaden the field.
What you'll get in return.
- Starting salary of up to £44,000
- Up to 10% bonus (company / personal)
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- The opportunity to work with a huge brands on high profile global data let projects
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.