BI Performance Analyst
A Unique opportunity to join one of the leading financial powerhouses across the UK and work within their dynamic data and analytics team. With growth mapping fully in place and plans to invest over the next 5 years this is a really exciting time to join one of our most loved banks. With offices based in Bristol and London and remote working on offer this role will appeal to a wider scope of candidates across the country.
You will help us develop, spread, and implement our strategy to help get visual analytics into the hands of our users whilst ensuring we comply with the Group's governance frameworks. This is a great opportunity for a confident communicator to get experience and exposure to data & analytics in a team that is constantly innovating, growing, and helping our members develop.
The Experience we need
- An example of when you have flexed your strengths in communicating a message in via different channels, verbatim or style for a wide range of audience
- Experience understanding, communicating, and even improving processes. There are lots of processes we and our users are expected to follow - we'd love your help communicating these but also using your initiative to make suggestions to continuously improve these
- An understanding in data and analytics principles, how to share and communicate outcomes to potentially less data literate users. Ideally using either Power BI or Tableau
- We'd love it if you had some experience in a cloud environment, but we are all learning together so no worries if not
- You'll also have the desire to learn new approaches, techniques and technologies and work in an agile way
- Helping users with adhoc queries, pointing them in the direction of help with guidance from the wider team.
- Preparing and planning for communication releases during large pieces of work for example planned upgrades or new features.
- Supporting the team in communicating the work they've been doing to a wider audience.
- There are loads of opportunities to be creative in how you choose to do this kind of thing, and we're open to ideas as to the best way to get our messages across.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest and you have experience in the above criteria, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.