The experience we need.
Whether you are from an agency or client side background won’t matter, having a deep understanding of Brand planning and creative strategy for FMCG clients will be key.
As our client offering widens to projects which require more and more strategic planning, we find ourselves in need of a highly capable, proven Creative Strategist. We’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for brands and FMCG brand strategy; someone with a finger on the pulse of market trends who can advise clients on the best way to move their brands forward. You’ll need to have that rare ability of being able to distil masses of complex information into clear, practical strategy for our clients. You’ll be an engaging, clear communicator, both in person and in your writing.
- Become the Strategic foundation for the agency, covering client briefings, debriefs and research events.
- Pitch with finely tuned credentials. Interrogate pitch briefs then hone and develop a strategic response which unfolds our creative in a compelling manner for clients.
- Deliver strategic guidance, leadership and direction across all of the agencies accounts.
- Bring to life focused and inspiring creative briefs for the team, co-authoring with senior creatives when needed.
- Construct brand positioning models, distilling our thinking, refining copy and polishing concepts to deliver a simple and highly engaging proposition.
- Test the studio's creative output against the brief, checking for quality, brand relevance and (of course) brilliance.
- Lead strategic workshops and strategy presentations – researching the markets and categories. Prepare presentations to the team that scrutinise client research, and help turn insights into compelling creative.
- Build the strategic skeleton to underpin creative responses.
- Deliver in-house seminars for the team exploring industry trends and innovations. Identify areas where the agency could help brands connect with consumers.
They have a beautiful Bath based studio, open plan offices, friendly team, with an enviable client base and company culture.
What you’ll get in return.
The opportunity to work in one of the South West’s leading Design agencies, with a competitive salary and package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.