The experience we need.
- Experience within an application delivery environment
- Experience of business process modelling with UML
- ISEB Business Analysis Certification (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within an agile/scrum/iterative environment
- Excellent ability to write effective routine business correspondence
- The desire and capability to grow in process and technical expertise
- Knowledge of .Net/Microsoft development technologies and tooling is desirable
- Experience of print management is desirable
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the accurate evaluation and translation of complex business requirements, including the integration of third party and/or legacy solutions into solution design documents for presentation to the software development team.
You are required to proactively seek clarification as required and to create all documentation in a timely manner and to the highest possible standards.
You are aware of and follow industry-best-practice when eliciting and specifying requirements for business change. Your process-flows, UML diagrams and application system specifications will be produced in an explicit and consistent manner.
You will clearly identify and, in conjunction with the development team, coordinate the execution of agreed testing plans and issue remediation in line with the detailed requirements.
This global marketing services agency work with some huge brands, many of them global. They've won countless awards and grown phenomenally throughout 2021, and pride themselves on coming up with new solutions for their clients by using the best techniques in offline and digital innovation.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £40k - £45k DOE.
- Solid opportunities for progression.
- Great company benefits.
- This role is based in Wakefield, but there is scope for flexible working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.