My client is a brilliant software company based in Farnham. Their clients include some of the biggest global names within the FMCG, Hospitality, Automotive and Technology sector. They’re a friendly and relaxed team of 60. They are a very social bunch and there’s occasionally cake being shared around the office which is always a bonus!
Reporting into the Client Services Director, the Business Development Manager is required to grow new business growth in-line with commercial targets through effective planning and execution of sales plan
The experience we need.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have:
- Be highly organised and motivated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self – reliant and focussed
- Proven success in a similar role
- Fluency in French, German or Italian would be an advantage
- Business Development , selling into Marketing, Advertising, Creative of Digital agencies
- Marketing Automation Software Sales
- Marketing Services Sales within the FMCG Sector
For this Business Development Manager role, there is a competitive salary of £45k - £50k plus commission depending on experience plus holidays, pension and the chance to join a fantastic team
How to apply.
If this Business Development Manager role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.