£45000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Director or Account Director, Senior Account Director or Group Account Director working for a design / branding agency, or a brand-led marketing agency is essential.
- Demonstrable experience taking pre-qualified leads, researching and pulling together multi-disciplinary teams within an agency to present highly engaging 'stories'/case studied that are aligned to the client's needs, to convert those prospects into new clients.
- A genuine passion for awesome creative, an interest in brands both large and small, and a highly ambitious, go-getting attitude.
- The gravitas and credibility to bring home new clients from meetings with Brand Directors (and the likes of) from global brands.
- Comfortable being responsible for a new business target of circa £700k-£800k (TBC)
- The ability to write exceptional proposals is a must too.
70% business development, 30% marketing activity.
It's an incredible Business Development Director opportunity working closely with the Client Services Director to set a granular new business strategy for the year including targets (they know how to approach new business already and have a sophisticated, mature methodology to convert the many direct approaches that the agency directors receive from their long list of contacts in the industry). You'll also have a Marketing Executive reporting to you to help with marketing activity.
As well as a steady stream of in-coming, high quality leads, you'll have the full support of the client services team, an amazing design design studio and the planning and strategy team. These team will deliver whatever you need in order to win the client. This role requires a Business Development Director who can orchestrate these teams and nail the client's brief, wow them and bring home the very best of design and branding briefs.
One of the best design and branding agencies in the country who are renowned for their creative culture and high calibre creative studio. They have an awesome culture and the best of the best people working for them.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- 10% bonus
- Other great benefits, some financial and many other important non-financial plus points.
- An amazing all round opportunity!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.