The experience we need.
- Some experience in a consultative sales or business development environment. If you've done this for an agency or within a marketing team, even better!
- You will be a natural people-person with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and engage with a wide variety of people.
- An interest in and enthusiasm for all aspects of marketing - you will ideally have some knowledge of social media, brand development, ecommerce, digital marketing, etc. - but a willingness to learn is the most important thing.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy working on multiple projects at once.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is just starting their career in business development, with some experience in a growth focussed role. You will be working to forge new relationships and nurture current partnerships in order to maximise development opportunities. You will also look to expand and raise the agency's profile, as well as network, contribute to company news and editorial content, and support the development of marketing strategies for the agency.
This integrated marketing agency are highly respected and acclaimed, having won multiple awards over the years. They're a supportive and passionate bunch of people who produce excellent work for their wide roster of clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £20k-22k DOE.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Lots of company benefits.
- A fun and supportive environment, working alongside a great team who love what they do!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.