The experience we need.
- Working in Global Aerospace and Defence environment
- Min 8-10 yrs. Sales & Account management experience
- Engineering background
- An energetic, self-motivated and experienced sales professional.
- The position will be a key strategic role, coordinating and driving Aerospace & Defence sales across countries in Eastern and continental Europe.
- The position will be responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies and expand my client’s market presence within the assigned countries
- The position will assume responsibility for building and managing relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for identifying and progressing all opportunities (Engineering & Manufacturing) across all the divisions of a key strategic account within Europe.
- Preferable but not a must: Exposure to engineering services segment.
- Experience working with a cross-order engineering or outsourcing model
My client is an international mechanical engineering organisation that works across multiple sectors from Aerospace and Defence to Navigational Digital Mapping. They boast an excellent client list which are all major household names.
A company that is proud of the work they do and the people that do it. Working with their customers to change the world through product and design innovation, all the time allowing you to be yourself.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £70,000 + £15,0000 Commission with the opportunity to achieve accelerated bonus.
- Life assurance – 4 times annual salary
- Private family healthcare (all premium and taxes paid by company)
- Income protection (In terms of long term sickness/disability, half the salary every month till retirement after initial 26 weeks)
- Discount platform
- Health and wellbeing platform
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!