The experience we need.
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
- Experience of selling into marketing services a bonus, but not a must have
- Solid experience in rolling out new business strategy, lead generation and pipeline development
- Energised and excited by bringing new clients on board
- The gravitas and credibility to bring home new clients from meetings with company Directors (and the likes of).
- Comfortable being responsible for a new business target of circa £1m annually (TBC)
- The ability to write exceptional proposals is a must too.
- Ability to travel to client sites
This is an incredible Business Development opportunity, where you’ll work closely with the wider team to develop comprehensive territory plans and establish effective relationships with technology partners. As Business Development Manager you will grow revenue streams across the range of the agency services which include Media Planning & Buying, Analytics, Creative, Planning, CRM and Technology. You'll be out meeting clients and new prospects regularly and also have a fantastic team beside you.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a marketing agency who offer a complete packaged solution for clients that includes Media Planning and Buying, Analytics, Creative, Planning, CRM and Technology. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and marketing trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- £45-65k Basic
- Additional OTE earnings
- Other great benefits, some financial and many other important non-financial plus points.
- An amazing all round opportunity to make a difference a crucial time in their company history!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.