This unique marketing and brand partnerships agency is looking for a dedicated and driven Campaign Strategist / Junior Project Manager to join their talented team. The agency have conducted campaigns all over the UK, USA, and Australia, and work with some of the very biggest names in FMCG and retail.
The experience we need.
- Some experience in marketing or brand campaign management, acquired through study or extra-curricular learning.
- A go-getter at heart, you'll be self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects at once, and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently present work and campaign results to clients.
- A natural relationship builder, you'll excel at forging and strengthening client relationships.
- You'll have an interest in the FMCG, beauty and fashion industries and its customers.
- Some knowledge of/experience in the print and fulfilment industry would be beneficial.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone just starting out their career in marketing/campaign management. You'll be working to execute first-class projects for clients in the fashion, retail and beauty sectors; support the team's print and packaging specialist; help prepare presentations and collateral for client and supplier meetings; negotiate with global brands to achieve campaign goals and ensure their requirements are met. There's plenty of scope to make the role your own and to upskill and learn from other members of the team.
This partnerships agency has already carved out an incredible space for themselves and established strong relationships with plenty of household name brands in the fmcg, retail and fashion sectors. With a sociable team and an attitude that challenges traditional marketing and sales methods, this agency is engaging, energetic and already have a very sound reputation - which they intend to grow and grow!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- You'll be part of an enterprising agency who welcome creativity with open arms and nurture talent - old and new.
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in FMCG and retail.
- A fun and supportive environment, working alongside a stellar team who love what they do!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.