The experience we need.
- Experience in and understanding of delivering social media strategies through a variety of digital comms channels
- Understanding of email marketing and the role they play in the marketing mix
- Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development – from brief interrogation to final creative output
- Ability to understand a client’s business, market and audience
- Solid digital knowledge and technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
We’re looking for a Client Marketing Manager to join an ever growing Client Services team based in Ascot. You will oversee the full management of all digital marketing campaigns from concept through to delivery. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Strategy teams in order to prepare and execute our client’s campaigns, as well as assist with reporting on their effectiveness.
You will be the main point of contact across each campaign or digital marketing project you manage, this will include: leading the initial briefing sessions, curating and owning project timelines to a high degree of accuracy, delivering outputs to our clients from the team in a timely manner, managing client expectations and turnaround times, ensuring the client and teams are kept up-to-date and are collectively maintaining excellent visibility of progress at all times to ultimately deliver digital marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
These guys are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. They work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through their exceptional team and tireless work ethic that they make this a reality.
Their approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems their clients face. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you'll get in return.
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Social events - Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.