The experience we need.
The ideal candidate might be a Client Partner, Business Director, Group Account Director in an integrated agency setting looking for a fresh change in beautiful Cotswold surroundings.
- Very strong integrated marketing agency track record
- Proven track record in leading integrated campaigns for large clients
- Strategic background in driving business change
- Analytical mind with strong CRM and customer engagement background, also with a focus and passion on delivering exceptional creative output
- Ability to galvanize teams, both internal and external and have a compelling and credible presentation style
- Thrive working at pace and confidence dealing with dynamic change
- Excellent people manager with ability to inspire, motivate and mentor
- A natural networker - knowing how this agency need to be seen!
As Client Partner / Client Director / Business Director you will:
- Lead your client services team acting as the senior relationship driver across a diverse client group probably within Retail, Financial Services or Leisure
- Responsible for delivery of a strategic approach that exceeds income targets
- Have exceptional creative thinking
- Work in partnership with Creative Director, Planners and Digital teams
- Lead traditional customer conversion and deeper customer experiences across brands
- Take a lead on new business pitches and day to day delivery
- Contribute to the agency vision and business plan
- Ensure resource levels are matched with client growth
- Develop your team, inspire, motivate and be a role model
This multi award-winning agency has a fantastic name in the business and an impressive client list to match. They put their all into producing the best possible work and are proud of their collaborative and bold approach, offering every team member a platform for their ideas. It's a great time to join as the agency are striving to be the most talked about CX agency in the UK and have enjoyed significant growth over the last couple of years.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary of up to around £70,000 and package with some flexibility
- 12 month fixed term contract
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Hybrid working set up with collaboration encouraged
- Pension and a raft of company benefits
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.