To be the strategic and tactical leader of the B2B client services team. Client experience, service excellence and client growth are your responsibility. You will lead and manage the internal client service team to deliver client success, as well as operate as the senior client relationship owner for the Agency.
As part of the senior leadership team in the B2B division, you inform and support strategic initiatives and cross-organisational coordination to support clients to realise their growth aspiration, as well as internal organisational decision-making.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in key sales operations (prospect pool, sales pipeline, conversion mechanism, web sales, direct sales etc.) and related marketing disciplines. A wide range of below the line skills is preferred, ranging from CRM, direct mail, email, automation and outbound sales management (inside sales).
- Strong B2B sector experience and knowledge.
- Passion about the industry demonstrated by a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for all aspects of sales & marketing communications, and business growth through revenue expansion
- Ability to articulate what makes a good advertising campaign or communication initiative
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Previous team management experience
- PC literate
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Career development
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday allowance