The experience we need.
- You must be a Client Services Director or an experienced GAD at the very least.
- A career which includes well-known agencies and client accounts that are global brands is also essential.
- A love for FMCG brands, branding and packaging would be great. Digital would be advantageous as well. Ad agency people / integrated marketing agency people are very welcome too.
- Personality is key. You'll inherit an amazing team of ambitious, hard-working account managers, SAMs and ADs and they need a genuine people person - a mentor and inspiration who knows how to get the best out of people and who realises that their own success is a product of the team's success. They are looking for somebody to respect and somebody who will inspire them to achieve great things.
- A Client Services Director role managing a team of 8 or 9 amazing people.
- Revenue responsibility for the team is approximately £4 million for this year and expected to grow.
- A mix of hands-on strategy and client services - attending client meetings with your ADs when they meet a new contact from an existing account for the first time, thinking on your feet and helping solve business problems.
- No need to worry about pure new business (they have a Business Development Director).
Amazing creative. A growing digital offering and award galore. Easily one of the most respected creative agencies outside of London and they have an awesome internal culture, exceptional (and very happy) people working for them, and they have loads of fun too. They're not part of a big group and the independent feel is as strong today as it was when they set up. Opportunities like this do not come along very often!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £70k plus a bonus.
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to join one of the most respected agencies outside of London,
- An awesome working environment, amazing office and incredible people.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.