Henry Nicholas are proud to be working with a UK leading customer engagement marketing agency based in Cirencester. As part of this we're looking for a Commercial Controller / Finance Manager to work across the business to run a small team and deliver commercial acumen and accurate management information. This could be full time or part time and will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract.
The experience we need:
- Qualified accountant with at least 4 years PQE in a commercial / reporting / analysis role
- Nice, outgoing personality, with energy and ambition
- Able to build relationships with varied teams across the business
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness to business stakeholders
- Able to challenge the norm, embrace and suggest change where needed
- Self-motivating and able to work independently
- Proactivity, someone who looks to help and brings ideas and deliver on those ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Analysis skills - able to provide insight into variances and business plans
- The role will be responsible for all agency financial reporting statements, including overseeing:
- Ratio management (compensation / profit)
- Balance sheet management
- Revenue reporting (accruals, deferrals)
- Monthly meetings with department lead alongside the Ops Director. This will be to discuss department budgets, utilisation, recruitment, exits and other people and talent considerations.
- Preparation of the full agency P&L forecast in line with group reporting requirements, including presentation to group leadership
- Ensure business financial compliance
- Day to day management of the small finance team
A very well established, Cotswolds based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines digital, insight and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary depending on experience, between £40.000 - £50.000.
- Great company benefits
- Full or part time to fit into work/home life
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.