£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: plus flexi-time and great benefits
10 months ago
The experience we need.
As Content Manager you'll have:
- A degree or higher in a life science subject.
- A background in medical communications.
- Demonstrable skill as a copywriter.
- A passion for engaging with the medical community and the general public to promote awareness of life science.
- Preferably, but not essentially, experience working with scientific committees.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
- To be a self-starter - you won't be hand held in this role so you need to have the confidence to work autonomously.
As Content Manager, you'll work closely with committees of life science specialists to develop marketing initiatives that will engage with students and the general public. You'll coordinate and contribute to the content of a specialist life science website that aims to educate and inspire. You'll work closely with the academic and medical community to further engage with undergraduates and the general public beyond the scope of the website alone.
This global charity works within the medical sector and has a real impact on society.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a salary of c£28-30k with flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.