Salary up to £46,000 pro rata to three days a week
almost 2 years ago
The experience we need.
- 4 years+ experience within a similar content or editorial role, with a track record of writing effective communication campaigns
- Solid experience in developing tone of voice and producing content across web and offline, with experience in defining content strategy
- Some experience in planning and delivering corporate events
- Hands on experience managing external PR agencies and journalists
- Influential and pro-active personality with the ability to work well as a team
As the team’s Content Manager, you will play a pro-active part in developing the plan for the company’s communications. You will develop and maintain, editorial standards and play a pivotal part in the content creation online and offline, to ensure the balance and tone of voice are representative of the business needs and strategy. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator with some great contacts and a real journalist flair. You will also be involved in the management of small events as well as the company’s annual conference.
A household-name brand with an amazing Internal Comms and content team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary and flexible work environment.
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!