Doubling in size and revenues in 2021, 2022 promises to be an amazing year of growth and opportunity. As part of this growth they are now looking for a Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager ready to step up.
You’ll be a hands-on marketer with agency side or relevant in-house marketing experience, who wants to work with ambitious clients that value not only your strategic insight and advice, but your creativity too.
As their CMO marketing function, you’ll own their marketing activity end to end. You could be shaping their overall marketing strategy, project managing their next major campaign or working with our creative team on the content you need to deliver their ongoing marketing plan.
In this role, you’ll own the marketing plans for the clients you work with, and take charge of the day to day account management, to make sure everything’s delivered on time and to the highest quality.
You’ll be comfortable managing multiple client relationships at once, giving clarity to their strategic visions, coming up with great marketing ideas and delivering them.
As you can imagine, the role is exciting, fast-paced, and you’ll be expected to take things in your stride. In return you’ll get tonnes of autonomy, loads of progression opportunities and endless exciting projects.
So, if you’re a proactive marketer who’s keen to get stuck in, without the drawbacks of painful partner agency meetings or internal bureaucratic red tape, this is a role you’re going to love.
But if you like the comfort of a hierarchy, lots of sign offs and someone more senior micro-managing everything, then it’s probably not for you.
What’s in it for you?
- The bonus of exciting London clients – but with the laid-back lifestyle of Bath
- A great salary – £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Profit bonus
- Flexible working – no need to be in the office 5 days a week
- Time off to relax – 26 days’ holiday plus 4-day weekends every bank holiday
- Monthly socials and annual company break – all paid for by the agency
- Mentorship and coaching – monthly sessions with your dedicated career mentor to help accelerate your career
- A monthly session with the resident physio – not that you’ll have many aches and pains
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.