A fantastic new position for a Content Producer is required for a not for profit in Swindon, working on a 14 month Fixed Term Contract You'll be a crucial part of the content team who are responsible for diverse campaigns across the organisation.
The experience we need.
- All aspects of video production
- Editorial content background
- Managing multimedia content such as video, infographics and audio
- Digital consumer marketing experience
- Flair in content for video, audio and written
- Proven ability to identify stories and turn them into engaging content
- Sensitivity with tone of voice
- Stakeholder management
- Passion for creative excellence
- Strong, confident communicator
You will be tasked with creating and delivering new content for the organisation YouTube channel, national campaign web pages, updating editorial sections of the website, and contributing innovative creative ideas for content planning and development across the business.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work for a not for profit with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you'll get in return.
The salary for this role is around £35,000 + some excellent benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.