Content Writer required immediately for a Global tech business to work on a 6-month contract. Please not that although this role will be working from home once lock down is fully lifted you will need to attend the office 2-3 days per week.
My client is one of the leading technology businesses in the UK, in the Web Hosting and Cloud industry. They design, build and operate full stack technology platforms within their wholly owned datacentres across Europe and the USA and deliver these platforms at massive scale.
My client is now looking for an experienced Content Writer, who is able to work within a busy team to assist with the writing and editing of content for the company website.
You must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. You need good interpersonal skills to work with other departments and good organisational skills to gather material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
Your duties will include:
- Writing SEO-focussed articles on technology for the company blog.
- Writing website content for SEO and PPC landing pages.
- Adapting the website to coincide with new campaigns.
- Writing content for customer emails and contributing towards other marketing efforts
- You will be comfortable talking about technology
- You can easily manage your own work, and working under pressure is not a problem for you
- You must have experience in writing for SEO.
- You approach your work with creativity and flair, with a good understanding of the brand identity.
- You must have exceptional English language and writing skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- You will have professional editorial experience with a solid track record of advertising in a marketing environment.
- Previous experience of working in a technology company.