We have a fantastic opportunity for a data driven Conversion Specialist to join this exciting digital agency in Berkshire. The agency has a super impressive client portfolio and pride themselves on creating long term, positive digital impacts for the brands they work with, many of which are huge household names. The team are happy to consider full remote working for this position, with occasional travel to the Berkshire office.
The experience we need.
- 1-2 years' experience working in conversion rate optimisation in an agency environment or as a freelancer.
- Experience running successful AB tests and conducting user research.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and UserTesting.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and a keen eye for design.
- Bonus points for hands on coding experience and/or wireframing and design experience using design tools (Miro/Sketch/Invision/Adobe).
As Conversion Specialist you will work to support the wider team in creating the best digital experiences for the agency's clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research to understand user behaviour, which you'll use to create AB tests and make suggestions on design, UX and content in order to improve conversion rates for a range of B2B and B2C clients.
- Creating wireframes, designing and building AB tests to back up your recommendations.
- Producing diagrams and user stories to help articulate your ideas and insights, making sure to communicate the impact of your recommendations to client stakeholders.
This fast-growing digital agency work in partnership with some of the very best transformational brands to build effective digital strategies and optimise user experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business in a fast-paced and buzzing digital environment.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £30k - £35k DOE.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Great working culture with a dedicated training budget, loads of social events, and collaborative approach.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.