The experience we need.
- Engaging style and consistent tone of voice
- A showstopping portfolio or work examples
- Experience writing both long and short copy
- Technically adept and able to convert complex message into easily understandable copy within brand guidelines
- Flair for writing lively, entertaining and colloquial copy using a wide range of tones and styles.
- Ability to successfully manage cross-functional projects and possess well developed project management skills, working with more than one brief at a time.
- Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Proven ability to write both online and offline.
- Produce original copy across film, animation, social media, brochures
- Building content that genuinely captivates and grows engagement
- Bring conceptual and creative copy to the table, taking briefs and delivering ideas directly to clients yourself
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other copywriters and the team
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients and modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Create a tone of voice throughout all copy and proactively make recommendations for the direction of the client projects
- Undertake research and develop an understanding of our clients, target audience and competitor product
- Establish and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver the agreed deliverables.
- Generate engaging, customer focused content to add value to the customer’s experience.
A leading design / engineering firm who were established in the 1970's and provide consultancy across a range of projects worldwide.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is up to £35,000 plus an extensive list of company benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.