A Unique opportunity to work with a market leading manufacturer and convertor of corrugated packaging solutions. Due to a recent investment in the business they seek a production Operative to lead the operational function of the new Casemaker and lead the conversion runs from their site in the West Midlands.
The Experience we need
- Technical understanding of corrugated conversion within an integrated plant or a sheet plant
- Experience operating any variation of a casemaker will be advantageous
- Packaging operational knowledge from corrugated or similar Packaging discipline (i.e cartons) is essential
- Setting machinery to run the job to the correct quantity and specifications.
- Resolving basic running issues with the machinery as they arise and carrying out basic maintenance or tasks on the machine us
- Safely undertaking manual handling when feeding materials and stacking
- Maintaining high standards of product quality by carrying out quality control checks in accordance with company compliance procedures
What you'll get in return
A chance to join a friendly and family orientated business with scope to grow with the business, Offered is a competitive depending on experience, pension and competitive yearly holiday allowance
How to apply;
If this sounds like you, then please click the apply button.