This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Creative Director. You'll get to work with impressive brands on global campaigns as well as coming up with awesome brand identities for some exciting hidden gems. You'll work with a team of super talented designers, all great conceptual thinkers. It's a super fun environment, loud and busy at times, where you'll have a challenging but fun adventure.
The experience we need.
- Tremendous creative credentials.
- A Creative Director who is hands on – a team player that gets stuck in with excellent coaching skills to nurture talent.
- The experience to move the agency into new disciplines.
- Able to be the focal point for the creative output of the business working tirelessly with the team to push the boundaries, explore creative opportunities and evolve our creative offering.
- A Creative Director who has won awards… the ‘right’ awards (D&AD Pencils etc), helping them land our vision.
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking. Their creative output is second to none and it's this combination which has won them clients large and small - from exciting start-ups who need a brand built from scratch, up to global FMCG brands who use them for the vast majority of their creative campaign work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary in the region of depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits - some financial and some that aren't.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.