The experience you need
- Passion for creativity from conceptual thinking to final output
- Instinctive brand awareness and demonstrable experience of pushing boundaries and evolving B2B brands
- Broad portfolio of experience – brand development, award winning creativity, digital innovation, demand generation etc. An appreciation of how effective design concepts can be applied across a variety of mediums. A truly integrated player.
- Excellent people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment
- Strong organisational skills with a track record of establishing systems that facilitate the creative process
You will build, maintain, inspire and nurture a strong, integrated creative department; You'll grow the creativity and creative understanding of every agency employee and to ensure that creativity is at the heart of everything the agency does; You'll act as a creative ambassador internally and externally; You'll proactively lead and contribute to the ongoing vision of the agency as a key player on the senior management team.
Key responsibilities – Creative Director
- Deliver a creative product of the highest standard that generates measurable business return for the agency's clients
- Constantly raise the standard of creative output across all client accounts
- Inspire a culture of creative thinking and innovation throughout the creative department and the wider agency
- Set the creative vision and drive strategies through the entire creative and development process
- Build strong relationships with clients, inspiring and exciting them about the creative work
- Stay up to date with current trends and utilise this knowledge to expand your creative thinking
This agency offers an outstanding package. You can expect a generous bonus, car allowance, pension and private health care on top of a salary of £70-85k (dependant on experience).
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the 'Apply' button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.