The experience we need.
- A seasoned Creative Director with a marketing campaign / advertising background – fiercely commercial and creative across multiple sectors.
- A portfolio with an impressive demonstration of big ideas that work across multiple channels on and offline (there is some flexibility around the digital/offline aspect if you have the rest in spades)
- Good with words as well as visual
- The ability to present work in a compelling manner and take the lead on pitches
- Able to see through campaigns from concept to delivery – although we are looking for a Creative Director, it’d be great to see candidates who want to stay close to the creative craft
- Somebody who creates impact, inspires teams, and who wants to take an already awesome agency to the next level
We're looking for an established Creative Director who’ll make a positive impact. That said, we won’t rule out a “Senior Creative” who comes with a different job title – perhaps you’re a Creative Head, Design Director, Associate Creative Director or similar.
There will be no glass ceiling in your way – this is an opportunity to join the senior management team and be a part of the agency’s future.
The studio team is made up of a mix of current CD, Senior Designer, UX Designer, Motion Graphics Designer, Mid-weight Designers, Copywriters and Content specialists. The agency is filled with talent. They now want to add to it.
A very dynamic and ambitious agency of circa 30 people. They are absolutely buzzing - they've had an exceptional few years and things are set to continue in the same manner. It's a very exciting time for a Creative Director to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £60k-£70k for the right person.
- Excellent benefits including company bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, your birthday off, Friday drinks, loads of social events and lots of opportunity to attend events such as SXSW and other high-profile shindigs
- Personal development plan and a healthy training budget
- A creative, open, inclusive working environment with loads of nice little design touches - an office environment to suit this awesome agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.